Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Yes, :o) I was offered this lovely award by the Curse of the Bibliophile blog, who is Mad About Books, and I want to thank you.

 
Here are the requirements for the award:
1. Include the picture in the post
2.Thank the person who nominated you
3. Nominate at least 15 other blogs
4. Tell Nominees
5. Give 7 random things about yourself
* * *
My 7 Randomness's are:
I love languages
I love reading for hours on end, and when I'm too tired to read, my kindle reads to me
I want time to stand still, just for a moment, so I can catch my breath
 I love the smell of nature, fir trees, fresh cut grass , wild flowers and mountain air, but most of all the first snow
I wish I could breathe underwater
I love Star Trek and I even own a uniform, tons of books and stuff
I love to cook and bake, but there are days I wish someone would do it for me (or at least with me)


My Nominees are:
 
 
 
 
OK, so that's that...back to you tomorrow with a little on writing
 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! Your kindle reads to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's an amazing feature, especially when editing. You catch things you miss when reading, and get a good sense of the flow of the story. The cheapest kindle doesn't do it, but the touch does. Mine has the keyboard on it. Kindle fire does not have it either.
    and thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am admiring your award. Then I see my name. Thanks very much. What a nice surprise. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award and thank you so much Ms. Brown!! It is cool you like languages! I am studying Latin and French. I hope to learn even more languages when I get older :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much and congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erik, I just received the first chapter of Amethyst Eyes in French! They did a great job and when it's done I'll send you a copy. If ever you have any questions about French homework, or whatever, don't be shy. We speak French at home, I work in French with the military, so it's not a problem.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis, thanks so much for the award. You're so sweet. Oh, I love my kindle too. Especially since you helped me discover that it can talk:-). Lots of cyber hugs. We're almost done moving. We'll catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the award. :) Aw...thanks so much for the award, Debbie *hugs* Oh I love that Kindle feature as well. Really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! It is well deserved! And thank you for selecting me for it. That is so sweet of you! <3

    ReplyDelete